22 Awful Things That Always Happen To You At Work
Don’t try to avoid them. You know they are going to happen no matter what.
1. They decide to have a quick meeting 5 minutes before everyone leaves.
2. Your boss totally ignores your email, but you know he has read it.
3. They ask you to stay extra hours because “this really needs to be delivered tonight.”
4. Your coworkers go out for lunch, but they don’t invite you to come along.
5. Or they have a meeting without you. Oh, wait, I just realized I don’t care about that.
6. You try to leave work early, but they end up catching you.
7. You think you came up with a great idea… And then you realize you are way off.
8. Your office is full of people, so you hold your farts and your belly ends up hurting. You think of easing this one out slowly, but you know it will be loud.
9. You find there’s something wrong with a project, but it’s already 5 o’clock.
10. Your coworkers bring delicious lunch to the office, and you have crappy tupperware leftovers.
11. Your boss talks about your work like if he really knew anything about it.
12. Sometimes it’s your coworkers who evaluate your work and decide to make changes. Even though they know nothing about the subject either.
13. How many times have I told you not to make changes without consulting me?
14. You have an important call on skype in one minute, and your computer suddenly freezes.
15. You play it cool when a coworker goes into the bathroom right after you left it (with a nice scent).
16. You finish up a long project, and suddenly realize you didn’t save it before you closed it.
17. Your boss makes you talk to a client about something you don’t know anything about.
18. Your supervisor starts the conversation by telling you “I don’t know how to say this, but…”
19. Or “Can I speak with you in my office?”
20. You thought it was going to be a calm day, but someone shows up with a ton of work for you to do.
21. The internet is so slow, it’s taking you forever to finish the simplest task.
22. The manager tells you: “We’ve got a crisis on our hands.” You know they really mean “we are screwed and we want you to fix this mess.”
Tired of this kind of drama? Just do like him, and you’ll survive:
84 responses to “22 Awful Things That Always Happen To You At Work”
Leave a Reply
Previous Post: There Is A Resort In Japan That’s Basically A Cloud Palace
Next Post: The Great Outdoors by Brian Edward Miller